Wednesday 26 April 2017

Come talk to Me - Peter Gabriel

Lyrics: 'We can unlock this misery, come on, come talk to me' - Gabriel

Song Choice - I never need an excuse to choose a Gabriel track for my blog and 'Come to talk to Me' provides an excellent accompaniment for the next two days of my speaking to audiences at Clydesdale Banks new banking platform 'Studio B', in Kensington High Street, London.

Shaping a new banking revolution using only a digital platform doesn't sound like an easy task to me, but this approach really works, and being part of it's launch using my 'Process of Change' ideals and talks to engage with folk, is proving to be a very positive experience.

Sure, having any platform to showcase my credentials is most welcome but I believe I can be part of the thinking process too and add value to what .B' are endeavouring to change in existing and new clients hearts and minds.

Watching the next generation of banking unfold is really interesting - folk are so busy nowadays and checking how much cash you've got daily and how you are spending it seems to be the next obvious advance - doing in an App only more relevant.

It's still in it's early stages and changing people's banking habits overnight that have existed for ten's of years takes time. But then any change in habit does. It's something I encounter everyday of my working life - the thing is though, once the benefits of any change are explained and experienced, folk engage immediately and the path back disappears.

Let's face it, any personal update, even how we use our cash can only be a good thing.

And if you are in London today you can experience Studio B for yourself or 'Come talk to Me' at 6pm-8pm in my 'Studio B Workshop' as I'd love to help you manage your change, whatever that might be...

Rory Coleman - 989 Marathons - 243 Ultras - 14 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 8,512 Days' Alcohol Free
1 Inspirational Running Memoir - Get your copy here.
Location: Caerdydd, Cymru

No comments:

Post a Comment