Wednesday 11 January 2017

New World Man - Rush

Hear the Rebel's Message Here
Lyric:- 'He's A Rebel and a Runner' - Lee, Lifeson & Peart

Song Choice - Well, what did you expect on the day my book finally got published? The lyric makes a perfect title for my book as I believe it describes me and my 'Life Journey' just perfectly.

I find it most amusing that the once rebellious young man that couldn't pass an English Literature 'O' Level at Shakespeare's School is now a published author of one book with another one on the way. 'Greasy Pete' Bullock, my English Teacher, would never believe it. 

Was it hard to write? Well of course it bloody well was, and each book comes with a free bucket of blood, sweat and tears, half of them belong to my nit-picking editor, Lady Coleman.

What it does show is that anything, yes anything, is possible if you really want it but you'll need to work your butt off to make it happen and that's one thing I'm really good at.

So on a day when I'm mighty proud of a new achievement in my world, I say to you, 'Follow your dream no matter how high it might seem right now and don't let anyone talk you down' - and maybe become your own 'Rebel and a Runner' too.


Here's the Book and here's where to buy your copy...

Rory Coleman - 980 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables
9 Guinness World Records - 8,407 Days' Alcohol Free.
Location: Cardiff, Wales
www.ColemanCoaching.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment